Class 11

Home Learning Information

Home learning activities for this week have been emailed to Pupils’ Hwb accounts.  Any issues please contact me by email or dojo.

Thank you

Mrs Edwards

Easter Homework Project

A little Easter homework project for you to do over the Easter holidays.  Make a time capsule.  Here are some ideas of what you may want to include:

Maybe take some photos of your time capsule and upload them to class dojo?

For your Information

I have set up all pupils in Class 11 on a game called Numbots online. Pupils can use their TTRockstars log in in order to access the game. Just type NumBots into google and you should be able to access it. Lot’s of different maths games of various levels to try. If you need the TTRockstars log in just message.

Thank You

Mrs Edwards

Dear Parents, carers and pupils,

The school website has been updated with learning packs and links to useful  websites to use during the period of school closure.  If anyone needs log in details in order to access Hwb, TT Rockstars or Abacus then please feel free to message me.  You can contact me using class dojo or email me on crannyn1@hwbcymru.net

Recently we started a new scheme of work in school called White Rose. They have emailed today to say that they have now put free home learning information and lesson and activity ideas, online for free. If you google White Rose, then click on the ‘Home Learning’ option in the tool bar, you will be able to access work there.
Hope this helps

WHITE ROSE MATHS

Recently we started a new scheme of work in school called White Rose. They have emailed today to say that they have now put  home learning information and lesson and activity ideas, online for free. If you google White Rose, then click on the ‘Home Learning’ option in the tool bar, you will be able to access work there.

HWB WORK

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=FifpAgXUJq8

A guide to help you to use Hwb and J2e at home